Sport & Fitness in our hotel
FREE sports activities in our hotel:
- Body-wakening morning exercise: Start the day fresh and with a good mood with our morning exercise session and warm up all your muscles.
- 5 Tibetan Yoga: the source of youth. By practicing these 5 exercises you can help to preserve your youth and enhance your body’s vitality.
- Sun-salutation Yoga: It will give you an incredible amount of energy in the morning, thus preparing you for the rest of your day. By practicing it every day makes your spine and joints more flexible.
- Water gymnastics: Gymnastics based exercises with special water tools. While strengthening your muscles, it also provides great entertainment in a pleasant environment.
- Stretching: The elasticity of your muscles determines the movement-range of your joints. The lack of flexibility can result in serious coordination problems in your everyday life. Stretching has different functions for different age groups. For young people it can result in flexible joints and muscles, while for the elderly it helps with coordination and eases movements.
- Fit-Ball: Fit-Ball is getting more and more popular due the fact that it is fun and very effective. The various exercises done with the ball are great to move all your muscles and strengthen or shape some of your body parts. The ball also promotes better posture and the flexibility of joints. The exercises are motivating, safe, and can be practiced by every age group.
- Spinal gymnastics: A session targeted to prevent spinal problems, preserve health and ease existing complaints. The exercises move the joints in between vertebras, strengthen the spinal muscles and help to relax body and soul.
- Pilates: By practicing it regularly you can expect a better body shape, strong abs and back, better posture, smaller waist and a balance between body and soul. Pilates mixes the focus of yoga with special breathing exercises. It trains your body with power and stretching exercises, leading to a better posture and more flexibility.
- Corrective, posture improving class: One of the most neglected factor of our health state and appearance is our posture. Bad posture is the cause of most joint and spine problems, which we can help to ease a lot with this class.
- Sculpting, body shaping class: This class focuses on exercises that strengthen our most important muscles thus making our every day life easier. This involves high and medium intensity exercises so this is also a perfect option to lose weight!
- Conditioning class: In this class we strive for maintaining the health of our joints and flexing our muscles while also strengthening them.
If you wish to exercise on your own, you can in the hotel’s fully equipped fitness and cardio gym. 9 new Technogym fitness machines with free use have been added.
Our brand new machines:
2 pieces of Technogym Exite RUN 500 treadmill
2 pieces of Technogym Exite Synchro 700ip elliptical
2 pieces of Technogym Exite Wawe 700i stagger
2 pieces of Technogym Exite Bike 500i bycicle
Opening hours of our fitness room:
Weekdays: 07:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Weekends: 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Our sports animators can give you advice on healthy eating, water and regular sports and outside exercising possibilities like Nordic Walking or tennis.